Picked up a 6x6" pad of Strathmore Acrylic paper the other day and thought it was time to give it a try.  I wasn't thrilled about the linen finish but the back of the sheet is smooth if I wanted to use it. It came with 10 sheets so I figured I'll start a project I've had on the back burner.

 A while back I did this Soundwave piece using cut out colored paper and had alot of fun so I thought I would do the same with this next project.

Going to try to restrict all the line work to hand painted brush work only.

I should be able to commit to at least the 10 sheets. The trick I think will be to find the balance between the line work and shapes.

I'll call this G1.  Hopefully they get subsequently better.