2.23.2013

Running errands with the girls and we had to stop by Party City. I had never been to one of these large stores and wished I was 8 years old again!

Wow. They had every theme imaginable for a kids party. Even beyond all the Disney stuff if you wanted a Ninja western themed party, they had you covered.  Reminded me of when I was little and my mom use to take us to Toys'R'us and we'd spend hours browsing the aisles.


 Didn't have my camera with me, so had to take this crappy pic with my phone camera. But these bins had every little figurine you could think of for all those little baggy giveaways. Little plastic pooches, animals, noise makers, you name it! It would be awesome to have some type of adult equivalent of the little give away bag with cool little items. My little trip gave me some ideas...