Got to a point where I was happy with the drawing for my Soundwave project, so it was time to begin cutting.  Used construction paper for the preliminary mock up.  I usually don't do a whole lot of cut out work but this was fun.

 The final sketch to be used beginning to get lost under the ensuing cutting session.

 Gotta start somewhere.  I decided with the upper torso.

One day I'll get a nice big self healing cutting mat.  For now, the back of a sketch pad will do.

Learned a bunch today, I'm glad I made the paper mock up .  There were somethings I couldn't have foreseen with some of the shapes interacting together.  I'll be using the cut out to build the digital copy.