Now that I had all the elements created it was time to get the alignment of the patterning just right. This took me a moment to accomplish. I hit a wall a few times but finally had it ready for print.

Not sure where we picked it up, but I had a roll of some nice weaved canvas/fabric material that I used to print.

Mimi & Val

Every so often I would pop in The Patricks insignia. It kinda made it tricky when I was making the pattern because I didn't want to over use it.
The final print. I couldn't get a good shot of the fabric print so here's the digital. Although the fabric print came out so much better because of the texture and the fact that the inks absorbed perfectly into the material giving the print a more aged look. I played around with the transparency levels a bit as well.  Hope you guys like it.