11.20.2011

Last details to the internal wiring system of the NES project.  I kinda want to to display the console as a stand alone piece on the wall when I show it, but haven't figured that out just yet.  I'll be working out some ideas today. For now, here's the progress so far.

Luckily this lithium battery has a pretty low profile.  A little hot glue here and there and the wiring system is configured.

Pretty minimal lighting system. Rechargable lithium battery, On and Off switch, and light source.


I had to get rid of some of the internal parts but made sure to keep the important ones.


....Wow. It just dawned on me, I don't have any controllers! How is anyone suppose to play? If anyone has any old controllers you'd like to donate to the cause you can email me here. I gotta get searching...


Almost there.